Sunday 20 June 2010

Another Haul :)


Hey guys,
so I went shopping with my friend this weekend. Since I live in a small town we decided to go to a bigger town with more stores by train. Unfortunately, I had a headache all day long and my stomach hurt, so it wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. But we still enjoyed ourselves, although I was pretty disappointed. I didn't find any cute clothes!! :P That never happened to me before :P
By the way: I'm sorry for posting that many hauls recently, I just have some money right now from my birthday:) I'm not doing my hauls to brag about the things I can afford, I just want to show you want kind of things I like to buy. And if you want hear a bit more about certain products, feel free to tell me! I'll review it :)
So, let's get started with the haul:
I went to a dm, a H&M and a Yves Rocher and bought the following stuff:
- P2 Color Victim Nail Polish in 143 Forever. It's a nude brown tone, one of the kind that I don't really have that much in my collection. I already swatched it on my nail wheel and I like the formula.
- Alverde Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black and the Gel Eyeliner Brush. These are my first products from Alverde. I tried it today and I really like the consistency. The brush is really good, too. It's soft but at the same time very "resistant" (I don't really know how to describe it). You can draw very thin lines with the brush. I even did sports today and the eyeliner lasted all day long and it's not that hard to remove.
Alverde also has some other colors of gel eyeliner in their sortiment and I'll definitively try them out!!
- Balea Young Cleansing Makeup Wipes for combination oily skin. The wipes have a citrusy scent and they remove the makeup pretty well. You can also use these wipes for waterproof makeup.
- H&M nail polish in Sinful Senorita. It's a pink with I ton of glitter and I adore it!! I swatched it on my nail wheel and it's so awesome!! It's a holo and I think it looks like an OPI Suede color but without the matte finish!! (I do own an OPI Suede)
- Yves Rocher Flower Party Perfume and Shower Gel. I really liked the scent of this one when I tried it out, but I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed. The nice floral and fruity scent is gone super quickly and you can just smell vanilia. However, the shower gel which I got for free smells great.
- Yves Rocher Almond Lip Balm. It's my favorite lip balm ever and I just bought a backup. It's perfect!!
- Yves Rocher Box with Q-Tips, cotton balls and cotton pads in it. I got it as a present.

Sorry for the weird background on the picture, I took it at my friend's place.
So, I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you soon!!
Bye, Misch

Disclaimer: Nothing was sent to my for free and I'm not payed by any company. This is all my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.