Monday 7 June 2010

NOTD June 7th: Catrice - Blue Out To Sea



Hey guys,
today I painted my nails with Catrice's C03 Blue Out To Sea from their Oceana Collection and I have to say - I'm totally impressed. The first coat wasn't completely opaque, but the color is so amazing. The second coat made it totally opaque and smooth. I adore it and I can't go 10 minutes without looking at my nails ;) It's a dark blue with blue shimmer that can look metallic in the sunlight. I hope the pictures can give you an idea how pretty this polish is. The Oceana Collection might be still available at some drugstores and if you like the color you'd better get it before it's gone. I really recommend it!! <3 LOVE
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog <3
I'll see you guys later!!
Love, Misch

Disclaimer: This nail polish wasn't sent to me for free. I bought it with my own money and also the opinion on this product is my own. I'm not being payed for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.