Thursday 26 August 2010

EOTD August 26th: Neutral Color Pop

Hey there,
today I'm wearing a neutral eye with a bit of color on the lower lashline, and I love this look! That's what I put on when I don't have a lot of time or I need something natural! It's really easy to do, so you might want to try it out! Unfortunately, most of the product I use are discontinued, but I'm gonna describe the colors for you guys so you can find similar products!
First I applied a shimmery gold color all over my lid (I used Manhattan My Box eyeshadow in 23P) and then used a shimmery bronze-y brown for the crease color (Manhattan My Box eyeshadow in 93N). I blended it out using a skin toned matte color (Manhattan My Box eyeshadow in 29B) and to highlight both my browbone and my inner corner I used a neutral pencil eyeliner (Manhattan My Box eyeliner in 25N). I lined my upper lashline with a black felt tip liner (Essence eyeliner pen) and the lower lashline, for the color pop, with a jade-green pencil liner (Manhattan x-treme last eyeliner in 87T). I finished the eyes with applying brown mascara (Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express in glam brown).
For the cheeks I used a coral gel blush (Yves Rocher watercolor effect blush in corail nude) and for the lips a matte pink lipstick (Rival de Loop lipstick in 27).
And that's it! It's super easy, doesn't take long and it looks really pretty :) Natural, but still with a hint of color.
I hope you liked this look!
Until next time, xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.