Sunday 29 August 2010

Jesse's Girl Haul!! :)

Hi guys,
I'm sorry for posting another haul, but I'm super excited about this, so don't be angry! :)
I ordered some stuff from Jesse's Girl less than two weeks ago and it already arrived (that's pretty fast considering that it was shipped from the United States to Germany)!
I already played around with the stuff a bit, and it's so good quality for so little money!
That's what I got:
Jesse's Girl Eye Dust: [Price: 3.99 US-Dollar each]
- Sunstone (a shimmery peach-y coral gold pigment)
- Cafe Au Lait (a shimmery reddish brown pigment)
- Kiwi Rose (a greenish whit pigment with gold-green shimmer)

Jesse's Girl Enamel Nail Polish: [Price: 2.99 US-Dollar each]
- North Star (a shimmery silver color, extremely pigmented (onecoater, yay!) and super easy to apply)
- Blue Moon (a shimmery purple-ish indigo color, opaque with two coats)
- Garnet (a jelly-like garnet/burgundy color, opaque with two coats)

Jesse's Girl Mini Eye Compact #2 [Price: it's on sale because it'll be discontinued, so it's just 2.50 US-Dollar]
(a mini palette with ten cream eyeshadows in white, light pink, limegreen, peach, light blue, brown, orange, dark blue, black and dark red; all are shimmery)

Jesse's Girl Mini Lipgloss Collection #1 [Price: it's on sale because it'll be discontinued, so it's just 2.50 US-Dollar]
(a mini palette with ten lipglosses that are mainly red but it also contains a few pink shades)

The company was also kind enough to send me some Eye Dust samples, so I got every color except for Angelic and Kiwi Rose in sample size (that are 26 colors!!)

I'm sorry I didn't swatch the palettes, but they don't contain enough!

I ordered from Jesse's Girl Cosmetics and even shipping to Germany was pretty inexpensive, just 8.95 US-Dollar! I really think it's a great company, so good stuff for so little money! This was my first order there and I'll purchase some more stuff pretty soon, because it's so great! They have a lot more things and I'll try that out! Just check out their website to see the great things they sell!

So, guys, what do you think? I will definitely do a review about something, and you hear more about it from me! Any requests? Just tell me!

Until next time, guys! xoxo, Misch

By the way: Today one of my birdies died :(. She was ill and it's so sad :(

Disclaimer: Everything was purchased with my own money, only the samples were given to me for free, but not for this blog and I think they add them to every purchase. All opinions are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.