Monday 6 September 2010

My Nail Polish Collection PART #7: Browns, Greys, Silvers and Blacks

Hey guys,
today I'm going to show you my second to last part of my nail polish collection! These are all of my browns, greys, silvers and blacks:
1 Essence - 49 spotlight [shimmer; discontinued; 2 coats for full opacity]
2 RdLY - Blackberry [creme; still available; 3 coats for full opacity]
3 Essence Sun Club Collection - 04 chocolicious [creme; limited edition; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
4 Catrice - 220 Lost in Mud [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
5 Astor Lacquer Deluxe - 597 VIP grey [slight shimmer; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
6 Essence Nail Art Twins - 02 Romeo [shimmer; still available; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
7 Essence - 20 fatal [creme; discontinued; 3 coats for full opacity]
8 RdLY Nail Art Pen - #01 black [creme; still available; 1-2 coats for full opacity]
9 Essence Eclipse Collection - 01 Undead? [glitter; limited edition; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
10 p2 - 210 eternal [creme; still available; 1-2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
11 Jesse's Girl - North Star [glitter; still available; 1-2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
12 p2 Crackling Top Coat - 01 Black Explosion [effect top coat; still available] CLICK
13 Essie - Merino Cool [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
14 Essie - Little Brown Dress [creme; limited edition; 2-3 coats for full opacity] CLICK
18 Essence Metallics - 01 Iron Goddess [shimmer/magnetic; limited edition; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
19 p2 - Rich & Royal [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
20 p2 - 143 forever [creme; discontinued; 2 coats for full opacity]

So, I hope you enjoyed this post! The next and last nail polish collection post will be my nail care stuff + base & top coats! I will update every post when I get new polishes! :)
I'll see you guys later!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.