Wednesday 29 September 2010

NOTD September 29th: Nivea Colour Mini - 06 Pumpkin

Hey dear readers,

today I just have a quick NOTD for you. I'm wearing Pumpkin from the Nivea Colour Mini line. I already got it last fall (or autumn if you want) when it got discontinued and haven't worn it yet, which kinda surprised me, since it is a really beautiful color. When I hear the name Pumpkin, I already think "fall!" and the color is really good for fall as well. It's a orange color with a gold shimmer, and in some lights it appears more reddish or coral. I love it! A friend of mine saw it on me and was really unhappy when I told her it is discontinued. It's really so pretty!
I'm wearing 3 coats, two would have been fine, but I wasn't totally careful, so it got too messy, that's why I applied a third coat. It stayed pretty well, tip wear after two days and chipping after 5. I like it!
Do you own this color as well? Or do you have any typical fall-screaming colors?
Until then, xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.