Friday 3 September 2010

NOTD September 3rd: Manhattan - 77T + some exciting news!

Hey there,

today I'm wearing Manhattan - 77T on my nails, a navy blue color from the Spice Up Your Nails! Collection. I really really love this color, it's the perfect navy blue creme to me. I already own some Manhatten nail polishes that caused me some issues with applying, so I was almost a bit afraid to paint my nails with it. I have to say, it's not perfect to apply, but it's okay. Not as bad as I feared. The color isn't that longlasting, it already chipped one day after I applied it.
So, if you are fine with the fact that it isn't perfect to apply, and you love the color, get it, as long as it's still available! It costs something between 2,95 and 3,95 Euros, depending on where you buy it.

And I have some exciting news for you! It might not be that exciting for some of you, but I am super excited about it! I went to Munich to shop (yes, I have a little haul, I might post it tomorrow...yeah, I know, project use it up...but I don't really get to see these stores often) and guess what I found: the Fashion Club store (Neuhauser Str. 33, 80331 München, as far as I know) sells mainly clothing, but they have L.A Color Nail Polishes, and, even more exciting, a whole, huge NYX counter!! Isn't that amazing!? I love NYX so much! The prices are a bit high, though, a Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil is 5.99 Euros for example, and the 10 Color Eyeshadow Palettes are 12.99 Euros each, but it's perfect to swatch, try out, and find out what you wanna get for you next online purchase! So, if you in Munich, check it out!

I hope you found this helpful and I'll see you guys next time!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.