Sunday 5 September 2010

NOTD September 5th: L.A. Colors - Treasure Island

Hi again!
I know, this is my third post today but I'm really in the mood for it right now!
Today I painted my nails with the L.A. Colors Color Craze nail polish in Treasure Island. Its a glitter nail polish and in the bottle it looks like it's a turquoise jelly with silver glitter, but it's actually a clear base with both turquoise and silver glitter in it. It was pretty easy to apply, but it required three coats for full opacity. Drying time was okay and the surface is kinda uneven, but that doesn't change with topcoat, which is weird, because I thought it would get smooth, but it didn't after two coats of topcoat... I'm curious if it will be very hard to remove, because it's like that with most glitter nail polishes. I'll update this post when I find out :)

EDIT: I remove it after I wore it for 5 days, and it stayed without chipping or tip-wear, but I wore two coats of top coat. Removal was okay, not as hard as I thought it would be, but you definitely have to be patient. I think it's worth the removal process!

Okay guys, that's really it for today :) promise :)
I'll see you soon :)
Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.