Tuesday 19 October 2010

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Skincare Line - Week 3

Hey everyone!
this is just a quick update on my experiences with the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Skincare Line.
This week it basically did nothing for my skin. The huge brakouts it caused me last week got removed, but only partly. My skin didn't really get any worse, nor did it get better. I have no idea whether it'll help me in the future.
Ther toner is now about half way empty, and the moisturizer is also getting a bit less. Only the soap still seams to be almost as big as before.
Something I thought about is, that since I'm in my teenage years, it might not do abything at all against my breakouts and acne, because these are caused by hormons. I think I just have these huge expectation in the line, because it's so expensive and I heard good things about it.

I'll see you guys later!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.