Saturday 16 October 2010

Spotted: Astor Perfect Stay Transfer-proof Lip Tint&Care

Hi guys!
A while back I saw these lip markers by Astor at my local drugstore, but I totally forgot to blog about them, sorry! So here's a kinda late post on that:
The Perfect Stay Transfer-proof Lip Tint&Care are kinda like markers, one side is for the color and the other one a lipbalm. They are supposed to be very longlasting, they're about 8 Euros and there are 10 colors available.
They are all really bright and not that easy to remove, I had the swatches on the back of my hand almost all day long, although I washed my hand really often ;P
I didn't buy one, they weren't that interesting to me. Does anyone of you guys own one? Do you like it?
Until next time, xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.