Tuesday 12 April 2011

40 Beauty Questions Tag!

Hey everyone, 
today I was in the mood for a tag, and here you have one I found on Youtube:
The 40 BEAUTY QUESTIONS TAG! :)
Let's get started:

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice a day. Every morning and night, because I feel that this is important!
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Combination oily I guess you would call it. It's more oily than dry, but not everywhere...;) a little weird to describe!
-What is your current facial wash?

The Synergen Wash Creme. Here *click* you can see it in my skincare routine.
-Do you exfoliate?

Yes, but not regularly. I used to, but now I only exfoliate my skin with an actual exfoliator when I feel like it need it, because my normal face wash has little exfoliating particles in it. I maybe should do it regularly again...
-What brand do you use?

I used the Yves Rocher one (*click* for a review) and currently have the Aqua one by Alverde laying around (*click* for a review)
-What moisturizer do you use?

The one by Synergen, also mentioned in this routine post *click*
-Do you have freckles?

No, I don't.
-Do you use eye cream?

No, because I feel like I'm still too young for it.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Yes, I did pretty badly, and I still have a little left, but it's fine. I don't have huge issues with it ;)
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No, I didn't, it's not even very popular or well-known here.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?

The Astor HD Mattitude one. I'm in the shade 02 Nude (*click* for a review)
-How about concealer?

The Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in 04 Rose Beige and Benefit erase paste in medium.
-Do you know your undertone color?

No, I actually don't. I've tried to find it out quite some times, but it didn't really work...:P :D
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

Well, I don't really like them because on me they're a mess and I haven't found nice ones yet...but with some looks, they're really pretty :)
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I do know that, but I don't really do it all the time. I use up all of my mascaras, as long as they don't dry out or smell weird. And as long as it doesn't take longer than 6 months, I'm fine with it...I know that it's not the best thing to do, though. 

-What brand of mascara do you use?
At the moment RdLY and Maybelline.
-Sephora or MAC?

Not my price range, unfortunately...I can't afford the stuff there, I'm just a little young girl with not a lot of money...
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No, I don't.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes all the way! And sometimes sponges, but not regularly.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, sure I do! For an eyeshadow base I use the old version without shimmer by RdLY.
-For the face?

No, my moisturizer's enough for me at that point :)
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Neutrals, but I can't pick a fave. There are way too many colors available for that ;)
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Actually rather pencil than liquid eyeliner right now, I change that all the time ;) But I can work with both.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Close to never. I'm really careful with my eyes, but sometimes everyone's a little clumsy ;)
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I like them :) I prefer pressed ones, but sometimes they're nice.
-Do you use mineral makeup?

I used to do it every now and then, but not really anymore.
-What is your favorite lipstick?

Don't have one, that changes all the time. I normally pick my lipsticks depending on my eye make-up and my mood ;)
-How about lipgloss?

The same as with lipstick.
-What is your favorite blush to use?

And with this one it's the same...Still rotating my colors all the time ;) But if I had to pick one all-time-fave, I'd choose the Baked Blush in Peach by Alverde.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

Not, I haven't yet. I guess there are sometimes really great deals, but I've gotten everything in actual stores so far.
-Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes, I do, as you can tell ;) This blog is actually mainly about drugstore stuff ;)
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

Unfortunately I've never been to one so far...
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

No, not yet...
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

No, not really ;) I always try to be as good as possible :)
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

It's not really a crime, not even an actual make-up crime, but I hate people who think they're so great with make-up and then it just looks like a mess with shaky eyeliner and creasing eyeshadows...
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

More on the neutral side, but a pop of color is sometimes also nice :)
-Which celebrity always has great make up?

I can't really think of one, but I'd say Katy Perry because I like her make-up most of the time ;)
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Foundation :)
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Yes, I do that all the time!
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Yes, I do :) I don't use make-up to hide my actual self...
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

I really like Catrice make-up right now, but that also changes ;)
-What do you think of Makeup??

I love it ;) As you might notice....xDD


Well, I liked this tag ;) Some of the things aren't that new to you probably, but whatever ;)
Feel free to do that tag, too, if you'd like to :) I'm tagging all of you!
Let me know if you do this tag, too, and I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Very nice tag, I enjoyed reading your answers and I noticed we share many points of view ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: haha, that's cool :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.