Friday 24 June 2011

EOTD June 24th: Fun Summer Look

Hi dear readers!
Today I have an EOTD for you that I like to wear when it's warm outside. It's really cool for summer in my opinion!
 
I kept it simple for the eyeshadows, and just added 602A, a shimmery frost brown to my crease. The main focus is on the colored eyeliner, and for that I first applied just a normal line of RdLY's liquid eyeliner in 04 Silver Star. Then I added the teal/turquoise shimmer color on top, and for that I used an eyeshadow from the Manhattan MyBox series called 89B. To apply it, I used an angled brush, the one by Essence that I reviewed here *click*.
For mascara I used Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara.
What you have to be careful about is the silver eyeliner. The one I used tends to get onto my lashes which just doesn't look good. Keep an eye on that!
Do you wear these type of looks, too?
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I wear exactly that colour! I have a Kiko eye pencil with very similar sky blue colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: haha, how cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.