Wednesday 8 June 2011

NOTDs: Collective Nail Art

Hey everyone!
I showed you a few NOTDs lately with only one color on my nails. Well, it wouldn't be me if I didn't add something to it ;) I did some nail art pieces with them, and I'm now just gonna show you some pictures of them :) Here you go:


Corset Nails with Manhattan - Gossip Girl *click*

Rainbow Nails with Manhattan - Do You Twitter? *click*


Balloon Nails with China Glaze - For Audrey 
Gold Fish Nails with some layerings ;)
Do you want a tutorial for any of these designs? Or maybe a list of the exact products used? Or more photos? Just go ahead and tell me to do it, and it'll be up for you soon! :)
Which one do you like best?

xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. So funny designs! I think I prefer the first one to wear it, but I love the other ones.
    I would like to know how you got the fishes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thanks :) well, if you'd like to see it then I'm gonna type the tutorial some time soon! Maybe I'll even get to make a photo tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.