Wednesday 27 July 2011

NOTD July 27th: Zoya - Apple

Hey everyone!
Today I'm showing you the first polish out of my latest haul *click*, Apple by Zoya.
It's a light to medium green with golden flecks. It looks like a foil when applied, and it dries perfectly smooth. It's on the rather sheer side, but 3 coats were still enough with it.
The wear is good, I only had a little bit of tipwear after 3 days.
Removal takes some patience, because the flecks aren't too easy to get off.
Do you like this polish? I do a lot! It's glowy and shiny, the pics were taken without a topcoat!
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I'm wearing green too. Welcome to the Jungle from Catrice. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: that's great :) it's a really pretty shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome colour! You are really tempting me with Zoya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: yes, it's so pretty :) if you're looking for a polish brand to try, I definitely recommend zoya :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.