Sunday 11 September 2011

EOTD September 11th: Natural Fall Look

Hi dear readers!
Today's EOTD was made with two rather new products, the Catrice eyeshadow in My First Copperware Party, and the Essence I Love Glam Powder Eyeliner and Eyeshadow.
All I did was this: I applied the Catrice eyeshadow all over my lid, and also a bit on the outer half of my lower lash line. I blended it out, but I didn't use any other eyeshadow. The Essence eyeliner was added to the outer half of my upper lash line, just very thin for a slight smokey effect. For mascara I used Catrice's Evolution to Revolution Mascara.
It's so so simple, but still looks good for fall, and I've been wearing this all the time lately. It's done so quickly, and that's great :)
Do you like it? And do you also have a look you do all over again?
Talk to you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I change look almost everyday, unless I am abroad and I have limited make up, haha!
    I agree this is a perfect look for everyday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: that takes too much time for me! I'm so glad when I can reach for products and don't have to think about something new, especially when I'm in a hurry :D
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.