Saturday 29 October 2011

NOTD October 29th: Jack O'Lantern Nail Art

Hello there!
This is another nail art design for Halloween, the Pumpkin design that's kinda obligatory for a Halloween series. And it was a lot of fun to do it!
For the pumpkin orange base color I used a orange franken. It's a tad too dark, but I'm fine with it. Then I added some glitter stripes to add a little something extra, and for that I used L.A.Colors Nail Art Deco in Copper Glitter. And the faces were drawn with Essence Fatal and a toothpick. It's really easy to do, and so perfect for Halloween. And it also looks great on short nails because the rather round form of them makes it look more like pumpkins ;)
Do you like this one?
One more design is missing, and I'll see you on Halloween with that!
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This one is great too and you have another one ready for Halloween, I can't wait to see it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thank you :) the other one is gonna be up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.