Tuesday 1 November 2011

October 2011 Favorites

Hello there!
It's already November guys, can you believe it?! It's getting really cold, time to curl up inside the house with some hot chocolate and a good movie, while it is storming outside :) I love that!
But now let's get into my favs for the month of October :)
Alverde Baked Blush in Peach - I really love this blush, especially for the colder season. It's so so pretty, and I wore it every day this month :)
Catrice Urban Baroque LE Illuminating Powder in C01 Masquerade Ball - This is such a great but subtle highlighter, and I used it all the time. I love it!
Essence Metallics LE Eyeshadow Quad in 03 Copper Rulez - This quad is already a year old, and I still love it! For Essence eyeshadows, the quality is really great, and the gel eyeliner didn't dry out yet! I used it on a every day basis :)
Essence Winter Edition Hand Lotion in Raspberry Chocolate Cookie - I love this year's hand lotion edition from Essence, and this scent is just great when it's colder :)
Armani Aqua di Gioia Perfume - I only have a sample of this, but I used it all the time because I like the scent a lot :) Unfortunately I can't afford the full version, but whatever.
Sigma Flat Top Kabuki F80 Brush - This is such a great brush, and I use it to apply my foundation. I've been using my fingers for that the past months, and I was so surprised by what a great result you can get with this brush :) I love it!
Manhattan Sexy Plexi LE Lipstick in 57N - So yes, this is not exactly a fall-like lipstick, but I love it nonetheless. For school it was perfect when I just used it lightly, and that's why I reached for it so often :)


So these were my favorites :) What were yours? Like every month, I'd like to see links to your posts :)
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I was very pleasantly surprised by the overall quality of the Metallics LE palettes. I think you have the same my sister has. I have the one in grey shades. I love the gel liner in it too. Mine hasn't dried out either and the colour payoff is even better than that of the standard Essence range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: yes, I totally agree with you! Essence should do more palettes like this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked great products this time! And I have to say I love the plan of movie + chocolate, haha!
    I wish I could have that hand cream...
    I will post my favorites this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: thank you sweetie :)
    haha, yes, I love it, too!
    Maybe you'll still be able to find it :)
    Looking forward to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.