Wednesday 28 December 2011

NOTD December 28th: Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer Nails

Hey there,
I'm back from my break! I hope you all had amazing holidays and enjoyed yourselves :) I for sure did, I had a great time with my family, chatting, playing games and skiing :) <3
Now I want to show you the nails I'm still wearing. During Christmas Day, I was so in the mood to paint my nails, and I figured that would be the last chance that year to do a Christmas-inspired mani. So here they are: Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer Nails! I based them on this video *click* by Cutepolish.
The red polish I used for all of my other fingers and Rudolf's nose is China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, which I already showed you here *click*. The rest of the colors were just either mixes or some random polishes, really basic. To be honest, I don't fully remember what I used ;) sorry ;)
What do you think of this mani? And, how was your Christmas?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. So cute!!
    We did lots of chatting and some walking (never skiied in my life, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: thanks :)
    that's great :) wow! you have to do that some time ;) I love skiing ;) I guess I'm lucky I live near the mountains ;)

    @DesertRose: danke :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.