Monday 5 December 2011

NOTD December 5th: Essence Circus, Circus LE 01 My Sparkling Acrobat

Hi guys!
Yesterday I showed you the overview of Essence's Circus, Circus LE here *click*, and now I have the nail polish to show you :)
It has a black creme part and a gold glitter one that has small round and big square particles. The black was super opaque and just needed 1 coat, I was so impressed! It's really awesome! And the glitter part is of course cool, too. It's super nice, but the big square particles don't get spreaded as evenly, you need to work a bit for that. But it's still cool!
Application was okay. The brushes are a bit thinner than normal Essence brushes, but easy to handle. The onlymproblematic thing is the fact that it's double ended. When you use one polish while the other one is still at the other end, it's a bit too heavy for nice painting. And when you also unscrew the other bottle, and just hold the part with 2 brushes on it, you will most likely get the other polish smeared onto your hand. So it's not too easy...
But I do think this works, because it's just such a pretty polish and so perfect for this season! What do you think of it??
Oh, and do you want any reviews of the other products I got from Essence's Circus, Circus LE? Any requests or anything?
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. The result is very pretty, I would like to get the pink or the red one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thanks :) that's also a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the red one and 2 cream eyeshadows, wiiiiiiii! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this one today and i think it's very pretty!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Laura: great! have you already put it on?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.