Wednesday 25 January 2012

11 Questions TAG

Hey there!
I got tagged by the lovely Pippasali *click*, she asked me to answer 11 questions here *click*. Since her blog is in German, and the questions are, too, I'm gonna post this in both English and German! :) Big yay to all of my German readers who now get something in their language ;)

1. Welche Haarfarben hattest du schon?
Meine natuerliche Haarfarbe ist braun, und ich bin schon immer braun! Ich hab meine Haare noch nie gefaerbt, weil eigentlich bin ich zufrieden mit dem was ich habe, und ich hab zu sehr Angst dass etwas beim Faerben schief geht ;)
Which kinds of hair colors did you already have?
I'm a natural brunette, and I've never changed my hair color. I guess I'm just too afraid that something might go wrong ;) And I'm quite content with my normal brown color anyway.

2. Was ist dein Lieblingsparfum?
Schwer zu sagen, ich trage eigentlich selten Parfum. Irgendwie komme ich da nie dazu ;) Aber ein Duft den ich echt gern mag is Aqua Di Gioia von Giorgio Armani. Der ist echt toll!
What's your favorite perfume?
To be honest, I barely wear perfume, I always forget about it ;) But there's this scent I really like, and that's Aqua Di Gioia by Giorgio Armani. It smells great!

3. Wie stellst Du dir dein Leben in 40 Jahren vor?
Ich hab eigentlich eher klassische Vorstellungen: Kinder, Ehemann, und so Sachen. Einfach eine glueckliche Familie. Aber das wuensche ich mir auch wirklich, denn ich bin ein totaler Familienmensch.
How do you imagine your life in 30 years' time?
I'm really a family person, so I want the more "classic" things: kids, a husband, and stuff like that. Just a happy family :)

4. Mal all deine Talente und Möglichkeiten ausgeblendet - was wäre dein Traumberuf?
Da habe ich leider gar keine Ahnung. Ich bin ja noch jung, gehe noch zur Schule, aber was genau ich spaeter machen will, weiss ich noch nicht. Aber auf jeden Fall etwas das mit Menschen zu tun hat, also einen sozialen Beruf. Oder Sprachen, das waere auch was fuer mich :)
Without looking at possibilities and talents - what would your dream job be?
I honestly have no idea. I'm still in school, so I have a little more time to decide. I want to do something social, with people. Or a job that has to do with languages!

5. Welchen Ort auf der Welt willst du gerne mal bereisen und warum?
Ich wuerde total gerne mal nach New York. Ich finde die Stadt faszinierend, und ich haette einfach Lust, mir alles anzusehen und so weiter :) Vielleicht laesst sich das ja mal machen!
What place on earth would you like to visit some day?
I'd love to see New York one day. I find the city very fascinating, and I just want to look at it all and enjoy myself. Maybe that'll be possible in the future, I hope!

6. Was für ein Schüler warst/bist du? Steber oder einer von den Coolen? ;)
Ich bin ja noch in der Schule, und ich muesste sagen, dass ich eher der ein Mischmasch aus den beiden bin! Ich schreibe gute Noten, lerne aber kaum dafuer und unternehm lieber etwas mit Freunden. Ich hab echt Glueck dass ich so wenig fuer Erfolg in der Schule tun muss!
What kind of student are/were you? The nerd or one of the cool guys?
I'm still in school, and I have to say I'm a mix of these both types! I do good grades, but I don't have to do a lot for that, and I rather hang out with friends than studying ;) I'm super lucky that I don't have to work as much for success in school!

7.Bei welchem Film musstest du zuletzt weinen?
Titanic, glaube ich ;) Den habe ich erst neulich mit ein paar Freundinnen wieder gesehen, und da muss ich eigentlich immer weinen ;)
Because of which film did you have to cry lately?
Titanic, I guess ;) I just lately watched that one with a bunch of friends, and at that I always have to cry ;)

8. Bist du eher Kopf- oder Bauchmensch?
Das ist schwer zu beantworten, aber ich glaube eher ein Kopfmensch. I denke manchmal zu viel nach ;)
Do you rather listen to your head or your heart?
That's a tough one, but I think my head. I tend to over think things quite often ;)

9. Was ist das erste, das du nach dem Aufstehen machst?
Mein Gesicht waschen. Ohne das zu tun waere ich nicht richtig wach ;)
What's the first thing you do after you wake up?
I wash my face. Without doing that I'm not really awake and ready for the day ;)

10. Zu welcher Musik tanzt du am liebsten und warum? 
Am liebsten irgendwas froehliches, lustiges. Das macht einfach am meisten Spass! Weiter brauch ich eigentlich nichts bestimmtes, das allein reicht schon!
To which kind of music do you like to dance to, and why?
Just any kind of happy, cheerful, fun music. That's just the way I have most fun, and I don't need anything specifically else!
 
11. Gehst du lieber auf Konzerte oder ins Kino? Warum?
Ganz ehrlich: Ich war noch nie auf einem Konzert! Komisch, oder? Ich glaube ich sollte das mal aendern ;) Also im Moment eher Kino, aber auch nur weil ich es nicht vergleichen kann.
Do you prefer to go to the movies or to go to a concert?
Frankly, I've never been to a concert! So I have to choose the movies, but only because I can't compare it. I hope I'll be able to go to a concert some time soon!

Now, guys, these were my answers! So here are the 11 questions I came up with:
1. Bist du ein eher ruhiger oder aufgedrehter Mensch? Are you more of a quiet or a cheerful, bubbly person?
2. Was ist deine Lieblingssportart? What's your favorite kind of sport?
3. Was machst du wenn du traurig bist? What do you do when you're sad?
4. Laechelst du manchmal fremde Menschen an? Would you smile at a stranger?
5. Hast du lieber Jungs oder Maedchen als Freunde? Do you prefer guys or girls as friends?
6. Wenn du ein Tier waerst, was fuer eins waerst du? If you were an animal, which one would you be?
7. Welche Sprachen sprichst du? Which languages do you speak?
8. Was war das Verrueckteste, das du je gemacht hast? What was the craziest thing you've ever done?
9. Hattest du erfundene/unsichtbare Freunde, als du klein warst? Did you have imaginary/invisible friends when you were little? 
10. Was fuer ein Video/Film koenntest du dir immer wieder anschauen? What kind of video/movie could you watch over and over again?
11. Wem kannst du wirklich alles anvertrauen? Whom can you tell everything?

So these are my questions! I tag the following 11 people:

I'd love to see all of you do this TAG! And anyone else, of course, too! That would be great :)
Talk to you soon!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the nomination! I will try to answer it!
    I am sure you would love New York, it is an amazing city but too crowd for me (even living in Madrid city center!).
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great :)
      I guess I would have to decide that for myself ;)

      Delete
  2. vielen Lieben Dank für das taggen, ich werds in den nächsten Tagen beantworten :D

    Und nach New York will ich auch unbedingt mal, so eine tolle Stadt :)
    alles liebe,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.