Thursday 5 January 2012

Spotted: Catrice Hidden World LE

Hey there!
Another spotted post today, for the Catrice LE Hidden World.
This LE contains 3 eyeshadow soufflés, 3 lipglosses, 1 blush mousse, 1 illuminating base, 3 nail polishes and 1 mirror. The products can be seen here *click* on Pinkmelon.

The eyeshadow soufflés are pink, rosé and brown, and they're basically cream eyeshadows in a pot. They were all shimmery. To me only the rosé/champagne one was interesting, but it was already sold out :P
The lipglosses are called Liquid Metal Glosses, and they're all very shimmer with a metallic-like shimmer. I didn't like the colors too much, so I left them at the store.
The blush mousse has a bright pink color and isn't really a mousse, it feels way more gel-like. I tried it out, a yay for testers, and it didn't show any color unfortunately :P So I also left this one at the store.
The illuminating base looked great, I liked the silver color, but since I already got the Essence highlighter, I decided not to get it.
The nail polishes were a bit disappointing to me. Sure, they looked nice, but they weren't unique colors and I already have similar ones. The brown one contains shimmer, which I don't like, I wanted a creamy chocolate brown :P Haha, what a pity.
And the little pocket mirror looked cute but nothing I have to own.

I seriously bought nothing from this LE! I don't know, just not really the things I need...:P
What do you think about this LE?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure i'm gonna buy some things of this LE, but i'm in doubt if i'll buy the essence highlighter or the Catrice Illuminating Base..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to this my friend: They is a new shop selling Catrice close to my house!!! They told me they will receive all the LEs! I can't believe it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vera: let me know what you get then!

    @Salander: wow, that's awesome! I'm so glad for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.