Thursday 2 February 2012

March 2012 Limited Edition Previews

Hey there!
It's the beginning of February already, and that means it's time for previews for March!
Here's Essence's first LE for March, called  Marble Mania. Here *click* you can see the promo pics for this LE. I really like the marble design on all of the products, it looks fun! And I fell in love with the blush, I hope I'll be able to get my hands on it!
Second, Essence is gonna launch another LE with the name Seasons of Extremes, *click*. It's a LE with just nail polishes, and you know a polish fan like me is always in for something like that ;) I like the idea of both brights and neons, and I really hope that the double-ended polishes will be as pigmented as the ones from the Circus, Circus LE. Those were great!
And last but not least, one by Catrice. It's called Million Styles, and here are the promo pics *click*. This is another polish LE (they seem to like that lately, right?!), and it's effect top coats! There seems to be a flakie one, and lot of other fun things :) I can't wait to see these in person!
After all, I like these LEs! But it's not what I expected, I thought like floral colors, pastels, spring stuff. And I'm sure a lot of people would prefer that over the lot and lots of polishes! But that depends of course!
What is your opinion to these LEs? Yay or Nay?
See you soon!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I like the marble mania eyeshadows and blush, and I can't wait to see the Catrice top coats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such an Essence fan. I bought their pen liquid e/l and it has the perfect tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.