Friday 17 February 2012

NOTD February 17th: Light Blue Cherry Blossom Nail Art

Hi guys!
Here's so much snow, it snowed all through the last three days! But I'm getting a little tired of snow...so I decided I could at least bring spring to my nails ;) It does have a wintery touch, though, so I guess it does work for the season :D What I'm talking about is my current Light Blue Cherry Blossom Nails.
Last year I already Japanese Cherry Blossom nails here *click*, and I wanted to do something similar but with my own touch to it. So I made the branches differently, and the flowers the other way round, with dark inside.
The base color I used for this is a light blue, and it's Ice Eyes Baby by Essence, from their Crystalliced LE. I already showed this to you way back here *click*, and now I'm finally wearing it! It applied nicely, but it did need 3 coats for full opacity. The secret shimmer is very subtle but pretty, and I like this color :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

8 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.