Friday 2 March 2012

Review: Essence MySkin Tinted Moisturizer

Hi there!
I know you're all waiting for this review, so I tried to be quick with it, haha :D Here you go:
Information:
  • Essence Tinted Moisturizer
  • part of their permanent MySkin series
  • just released in February 
  • available in 2 shades: light and dark, but it's supposed to adapt to your skin
  • contains 50 ml/1.69 fl oz
  • costs 1,95 Euros
  • contains peach seed oil and acai berry extract
  • oil-free
  • contains light-reflecting pigments, protective uva/uvb filters
  • supposed to moisturize your skin for 24h
Positives:
  • price
  • availability
  • nice creamy but fruity scent
  • nice light consistency
  • you don't feel it on, super comfortable
  • it doesn't break me out
  • it doesn't get caky
  • easy to apply with fingers/brush/sponge
  • evens out your skin nicely
  • moisturizes slightly
  • the light version fits me nicely 
Negatives:
  • won't be enough moisture for dry skin
  • at the end of the day I get a bit shiny
  • it doesn't really cover up the more apparent flaws
After all, I like this tinted moisturizer a lot :) It looks nice on, I look fresh in the morning and it's nice to wear :) If you look for coverage this is nothing for you, but if you just want a little bit of evenness, or don't mind using concealer, this is great :) And for the price, you can definitely give it a try! As far as the colors are concerned, I suggest you try it out at the store, just to be sure. It does adapt a little, but better try it first!
Will you try it out?
xoxo, Misch

10 comments:

  1. My skin is very very light, so i don't know if the light color will be light enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have to try that at the store!

      Delete
  2. If you get shiny it might not be for me :( will see..thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone gets a bit shiny during the day! but if you reapply your powder or something it should work :)

      Delete
  3. I'd say this cream is Essence take on BB Creams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, I didn't think of this, but you're right! I totally seems like that!

      Delete
  4. I need more coverage an shine control. I already told you I don't like this make up format...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it doesn't seem like something you would like as much....

      Delete
  5. It sounds interesting, specially for summer when I don't want heavy stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.