Thursday 15 March 2012

Spotted: Catrice Million Styles LE

Hi guys!
Today I have a Spotted post for you guys, I finally saw Catrice's Million Styles LE at my local drugstore. They had this display put up in the middle of the store, and on it there were some regular polishes and these limited ones.
The LE contains 8 nail polishes, which are all effect topper polishes. Here *click* you can find promo pics on Pinkmelon.
All of the toppers are really special: there are flakies, glitter, shimmer, all different kinds of things. They cost 2,95 Euros each, so they are a little more expensive than regular Catrice polishes. I bought two of them, the ones that looked best to me. One is called C05 Return Of Space Cowboys, and it's a slightly grey tinted base with turquoise big shimmer particles that change to purple. When applied on its own, it's super duper sheer, but that's not what it's meant for. Over black you can mainly tell the teal shimmer, and it's super sparkly and stunning.
 
The other polish I bought is called C07 Holo Qué Tal?!, and it's a slightly milky base with a fine purple/pink shimmer that looks a little green in some lights. But it's mainly a pinky purple shimmer. It's really sheer on its own again, but that doesn't matter because it's gorgeous layered over black.
 
You really need to enlarge the pictures to see the full beauty of these polishes!
After all, I really like all of it! If I had more money I'd buy more polishes, but I told myself I don't need them all ;) The effects are all great, and I'm sure a lot of you can find some effect they like.
What do you think of this LE?
xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! They are amazing over a dark base!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was convincing myself that they don't look interesting but after seeing your photos I changed my mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need to have a look at them in real life, that's the best way to decide whether you need them :D

      Delete
  3. But your photos are so convincing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.