Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Hi everyone!
A very happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it! I hope you're having a great day with your loved ones :)
I'll be enjoying Easter with my family, and I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun :)
Thank you all so much for supporting my blog, I love all of you! You rock! :D
Here's a quick picture of the eggs I colored with my family, I love that tradition of ours.
What do you like to do at Easter? Tell me about it! :)
See you soon, have a great day,
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I also color eggs but I use natural color
    I buy red onion and peel off the red peelings and boil them with white eggs so they turn brown or red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a great idea, I never thought of that! I might try it next year :)

      Delete
  2. The closest thing we've got to celebrating Easter, unless you count the tradition that my Mum has of trading me Mini Eggs for any other Easter chocolate that come my way, is to make a yearly attempt at making Hot Cross Buns. This year, we're the proud owners of a mixer with a dough hook and we got the closest we've ever been. Then we just sort of lost the will to continue half way through and just made the dough into a Chinese Round. And it actually tasted really nice.

    Maybe next year we'll manage to make them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm sure it tasted nice! It's super interesting to read about other's traditions :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.