Sunday 20 May 2012

NOTD May 20th: Manhattan M&Buffalo Collection 2012 - 07 Off The Socks


Hey there!
Today I want to show you the next polish from Manhattan's M&Buffalo Collection, called 07 Off The Socks.
Off The Socks is a vibrant orange creme, but it's not a neon. It's more of a very true orange. I'd say it's about Holland's Koninginnedag Color, a bright shade.
Application was great, it only needed 2 coats for full opacity which is great! I love the fact that these Manhattan polishes from this collection are so opaque! It went on super smoothly and I had no problems whatsoever.
In case you're wondering, it's darker and less in-your-face than China Glaze's Japanese Koi Neon, *click*. It also doesn't dry matte.
Orange is one of the trend colors this summer season of 2012, and OPI already launched the popular A Roll In The Hague, and compared to swatches you can find online, Off The Socks looks really similar. I never thought I'd like this bright orange this much, I expected it to be so hard to pull off, but it works so well! It's so much fun, it's great for summer and I love it!
What do you think of orange polishes?
xoxo, Misch

1 comment:

  1. Orange is the most trendy for spring and summer time, so it is perfect for these seasons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.