Monday 25 June 2012

NOTD June 25th: Essence Snow White LE - Sneezy + Prince Charming

Hey there!
Today I want to show you what I'm wearing right now: a combo of Essence's Sneezy and Prince Charming from their Snow White LE.
I already showed you Sneezy a couple of days ago here *click*, it's a medium chocolate brown with sparse tiny glitter particles. On top of it I added one of the toppers from this LE, called 03 Prince Charming.
Prince Charming is a glitter topper that consists of a clear base, small holo glitter particles and sparse bigger blue hex particles. The holo particles show a scattered holo effect in direct sunlight.
Application of Prince Charming was great, I didn't have to push around the particles and it also wasn't too thick to apply.
Even removal was okay, it didn't cause as many problems as most glitter polishes :)
I really like the combination of Sneezy and Prince Charming, they look really cute together :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I would have never imagined putting this two colors together, but they look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's true, it's not the most common combination! but thank you :)

      Delete
  2. It is so beautiful! Can you stop looking at your nails, haha! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) haha, yes, I luckily can :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.