Monday 10 September 2012

NOTD September 10th: China Glaze - Outta Bounds

Hey there!
Today I want to show you China Glaze's Outta Bounds!
Outta Bounds is a deep blue-toned green with a strong silver shimmer, almost metallic or like a frost, but not quite. To me it's a very cool-toned emerald shade of green, which is nice for fall. Think sultry and rich jewel tones :) In direct sunlight it's so glowy, I love that :)
Application was good, the formula is really nice. I ended up doing 3 coats because I didn't want any signs of unevenness to be visible.
I've owned this China Glaze polish for quite a while now, it was the first one I ever got from them! And I like it a lot, it's super pretty :) It's been part of the China Glaze line for years, and I think it should still be easy to get it :)
What do you think of Outta Bounds?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Amazing colour, I love it! In my big collection of nail polishes China Glaze is still missing... I have to change this I think ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.