Thursday 13 September 2012

NOTD September 13th: Essence - Stuck On You

Hey there!
Today I want to show you one of Essence's new polishes, Stuck On You.
Stuck On You is a deep blue-toned purple with gray undertones and silver shimmer particles. It dries a little darker than it looks in the bottle.
Application was great, Stuck On You is so opaque! I barely needed a second coat, but I did it anyway :D It's also not too thick, considering the consistency.
I really like this shade! It's super pretty, looks good for fall :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

1 comment:

  1. nice color :)

    m following....do check my blog :)
    http://cosmetique1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.