Wednesday 10 October 2012

NOTD October 10th: Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Skittle Nail Art

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you a skittle mani I created for this month :)
As you might know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and to support that and raise awareness, I decided to do a mani using the signature color, pink!
Normally I'm not the biggest fan of skittle manis, I love them on other people but not on myself. With this one, however, it's different: I really love it!
It incorporates stripes, polka dots and all these things :) I also painted on the little ribbon!
What do you think of this mani? And did you already sport a pink shade to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I haven't worn pink in a while. Let's see if I can find the time to do something nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great, it's the perfect opportunity to wear a pink :) not that you ever need a reason to wear pink :D

      Delete
  2. Very nice designs! I really really like those colors most especially that it is designed to make everyone be more aware of cancer. My cancer alternative treatment center likes this so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.