Tuesday 16 October 2012

NOTD October 16th: OPI - Suzi Says Feng Shui

Hey guys!
I've decided to get through my stash and swatch more polishes, so here you have one: OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui.
Suzi Says Feng Shui is a bight cobalt blue creme. It's a little dustier than a sky blue creme, but still nice and light.
Application was great, I used 2 normal coats for full opacity. It was a tiny bit runny but nothing you can't handle :)
Suzi Says Feng Shui was part of the Spring 2010 Hong Kong Collection by OPI, but it's still available online and I'm sure also at the store. I really like it :) And even though it might be part of a spring collection, this is also nice for fall or any other season in my opinion.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.