Monday 22 October 2012

NOTD October 22nd: Kiko - 254

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you one of Kiko's nail polish in the shade 254.
254 is a berry pink with a gorgeous shimmer in it. The particles are almost like flakies, and they're super stunning in a purple shade.
Application was great, it has a nice consistency and was fully opaque at 2 coats.
I really like this berry shade, love the shimmer particles and I think it's a nice version of a fall pink :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I *love* berry shades and Kiko is such a great brand. What is there not to love? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahnsinnige Farbe! Es ist sehr froh ;)

    Küße & Lg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.