Wednesday 24 October 2012

NOTD October 24th: Kiko - 237

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you a pretty Kiko polish, 237.
237 is a coral golden flakie shimmer polish. It's rather sheer and meant for layering, even though I'm wearing it on its own here.
The consistency of this polish is on the rather thick side, but it's still sheer. Mine could actually do with some polish thinner! I ended up using 4 coats, just to see how it would build up. It's gotten kinda opaque, but there's still some visible nail line.
I really like this polish, the flakie shimmer is super pretty :) I just think that the next time I'll wear it, I'm gonna layer it :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.