Friday 9 November 2012

NOTD November 9th: Essence You Rock! LE - 02 Love, Peace and Purple

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you guys a pretty old nail polish, the shade 02 Love, Peace and Purple from Essence's You Rock! LE from May 2011.
Love, Peace and Purple is a deep grey shade with a purple shimmer. That shimmer lightens it up, and makes it look a lot more interesting. Unfortunately it doesn't show up in my pictures, and it's also very hard to tell in real life, you kinda need direct sun light for that :P
Application was great, even after owning it for one and a half years, it was still on the thin side but very easy to apply. I ended up doing 3 thin coats, but you could get away with 2.
This nail polish is a dupe for Paradoxal by Chanel, which also came out in 2011, I believe. It's not available anymore, but I so wanted to wear the shade again, I figured it wouldn't hurt to show you some pictures.
Does anyone of you own it? And do you mind me showing some old long-gone limited polishes?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. It's fine to show older polishes. After all, we have to use them so we can finish them and make room for other ones, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) right, even though I doubt I'll ever finish my nail polishes :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.