Thursday 15 November 2012

December 2012 LE Previews

Hey guys!
As it's the beginning of the month (or not so much anymore, whatever :D), I'd like to show you the LE previews for December! Time for holiday stuff!
Essence will be releasing a LE called Fantasia, and here *click* you can see the promo pics. I think it looks very pretty, I'm in love with the shimmer powder, but it doesn't look that festive to me. It reminds me a little of the Fairytale LE from December 2010, with the light shimmer colors. Maybe it'll wow me more in real life.
Up until now, no more previews have been launched, I have no idea what's up with that. Maybe later this month? Do you know more?
What do you think of this LE?

3 comments:

  1. I can see some nice things in this one but I think my collection is full of similar products, I will wait for some swatches and than I will decide if I need another light eyeshadow or dark grey liner or some great shimmery red polish...
    I just checked Catrice site and they have announced two!!!!! new LE. One is Neon Naturals and the other one is more winter-y Siberian call. Go and check it out ;) I would like to know what do you think about them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a good idea :)
      ooh that's cool! I haven't seen them yet, but I'll make sure to check out the previews :) thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.