Saturday 3 November 2012

October '12 Favs

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you my favorites for the month of October, here you go:
Catrice Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties LE - Blush - I really like the coral pink shade of this blush, and the fact that it's matte. Here *click* I reviewed it.
Catrice Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties LE - Eyebrow Lifter - This eyebrow lifter is an eyebrow pencil in a light light pink shade, perfect for highlights. I use it around the eye and also on my cupid's bow :) Here *click* is the review on it.
Nivea Rich Body Milk - This body lotion has saved my dry skin this month! I love the classic Nivea scent and how well it moisturizes :)
Synergen Anti-Blemish Gel - I'm a huge fan of this gel for concentrated treatment of blemishes. This one helped my broken out skin a lot this month! :)

That's already it, I don't have a lot of favorites for October, mainly because I was just using the basic stuff I always use, but whatever.
What are your favorites?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Just 4 products? I selected 8 or 9 and had difficulties to leave some out :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it's different every month for me :D sometimes lots of favs, sometimes just a few :D but I'll check yours out!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.