Friday 28 December 2012

NOTD December 28th: Essie - Merino Cool

Hey guys,
today I have Essie's Merino Cool to show you!
Merino Cool is a pewter gray shade with a slight purple undertone. In the bottle it looks a lot more purple than it does on the nail where it's just somewhat of a gray color. It's a creme.
Application was good, the consistency is on the rather thin side and it spreads easily. Used 2 coats here.
Merino Cool was originally part of the Essie Fall 2010 Collection, but as far as I know you should still be able to get this one.
I really like this shade, it's a nice change from all of the Christmas colors and designs I've been wearing lately! Needed something different :D
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.