Thursday 31 January 2013

Review: Essence Hugs & Kisses LE Blush 01 Dating Prince Charming

Hey there!
Today I'd like to review the blush from Essence's Hugs & Kisses LE! Here you go:
Information:
  • Essence Blush 01 Dating Prince Charming
  • part of the Hugs & Kisses LE, January 2013
  • light cool-toned pink with silver shimmer
  • has letters L, O, V and E in the shades green, pink and purple on it
  • contains 7,4 g
  • costs 2,45 Euros
Positives:
  • price
  • pretty shade
  • design
  • nice light shade, you can't really overblush
  • the fine shimmer makes for a great highlight
  • it lasts almost all day without fading
Negatives:
  • it's limited
  • the shimmer wanders over your face in the course of the day
  • for lots of people it could be too light to be used as a blush
Now, onto the colored letters: they are all pigmented, but when you swirl your brush all over the blush, you'll only pick up each color in such a tiny amount that you can't tell on the face. That means the green also isn't a problem :)
After all, I do like this blush, and I'm glad to own it as it's a little different from my usual peachy pink blushes that I wear. It's not the perfect blush, but worth a look.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice! But I wouldnt really buy it because of the green, purple & pink... :S
    But the highlighter part is pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you won't really notice when you use, but I understand what you mean!
      that's true :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.