Wednesday 16 January 2013

Review: Essence Vintage Distict LE Blush 01 It's Popul-art

Hey there!
Today I'd like to review Essence's Blush from their Vintage District LE. Here you go!
Information:
  • Essence Blush 01 It's Popul-art
  • part of the Vintage District LE, Jaunary 2013
  • a matte coral blush with a golden overspray print
  • contains 9g
  • costs 3,25 Euros
Positives:
  • price
  • design (I'm a sucker for pretty designs/packaging)
  • coral matte shade
  • when the golden overspray wears off (after a couple of uses), you still have the flower print, in a matte pink shade
  • not too pigmented --> impossible to overblush
  • lasts all day with just a little bit of fading
Negatives:
  • it's definitely too light and poorly pigmented for darker skin tones
  • the glitter of the overspray is too chunky for my liking
  • it's limited
with the overspray mainly gone
After all, I really like this blush. It looks absolutely gorgeous! However, when the design wears off, it's not more than any other matte coral blush. It's a good one, and I do recommend it, but it's not like the best product out there. Looks very pretty, however :D 
Did anyone of you try it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I think It's one of their prettiest packagings ever!
    When It arrives to Spain, I'll give it a try!
    Very good review xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.