Wednesday 6 March 2013

NOTD March 6th: Essie - All Tied Up

Hi there!
A great friend of mine let me borrow her bottle of Essie - All Tied Up, so that's what I have to show you today!
All Tied Up is a pinkish but yet brownish rosewood kind of shade, with a fine golden shimmer. Unfortunately that didn't translate too well into the pictures :P
Application was really really great, this was opaque with just 1 coat! I added a second one just to be sure it doesn't have any patches, but that wasn't necessary.
I really like this shade, I think it works well with my skin tone and looks good :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.