Monday 25 March 2013

the mint bucket.

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you a cute little decoration element I recently picked up. It's a mint-colored little bucket!
I bought this little bucket at Butlers, and it was 3,95 Euros. They actually have these in lots of different colors, just check their online store! I always love shopping there because they have the cutest and most creative things for decoration :)
Around my bucket I put a little ribbon, the one with the wooden beads :) I love how the pink and the mint work together!
So far I only have this one sitting on a shelf, but I plan on adding a little plant, maybe with matching pink flowers :)
It's these little things that make me think of spring and feel good :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.