Saturday 13 April 2013

NOTD April 13th: Essence Sun Club Bondi Beach LE - 05 BBC Golden Sands

Hi there!
Today I'd like to show a rather old nail polish, BBC Golden Sands from Essence.
BBC Golden Sands is a shimmery bronze copper kind of shade, and it contains a few flakie particles, also in copper shade. It's bronze enough not to look golden.
Application was fine, it was a tiny bit on the thick side but nothing you have to worry about. I did 2 coats for full opacity here, they were enough.
BBC Golden Sands was part of the Summer 2011 Sun Club Bondi Beach LE. Therefore it isn't available anymore, which is sad, because I love this shade!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.