Saturday 27 April 2013

Review: Catrice Geometrix LE Translucent Mattifying Powder

Hello everyone!
Today I'd like to review the powder I got from Catrice's current Geometrix LE!
Information:
  • Catrice Translucent Mattifying Powder
  • part of the Geometrix LE, April 2013
  • contains 8g
  • costs 3,99 Euros
  • doesn't have any actual color
  • promises to mattify and at the same time add a radiant finish
  • is oil free
Positives:
  • price
  • no color, and therefore useable for lots of skin tones
  • mattifies nicely
  • is easy to apply with powder brush or kabuki
  • it makes your skin look very even
  • gives you a natural look
Negatives:
  • it's limited
  • when using just a bit too much, it definitely looks cakey
  • it doesn't last too long: after around 6 hours I get shiny again (I have combination oily skin) and have to reapply it
  • you don't get any coverage with it
After all, I can't fully recommend this powder. It is a good product, and I will continue using it. But the poor wear is a huge downside that can't be neglected. Think twice before getting this one!
Has anyone of you tried it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.