Sunday 21 April 2013

Spotted: Catrice Geometrix LE

Hey there!
Yesterday I saw Catrice's new Geometrix LE at my local drugstore, so this is what I have to talk about today!
This LE is all about prints and colors, and it contains 1 eyeshadow palette, 1 mascara, 1 matte lip creams, 1 kit of blush papers, 1 translucent mattifying powder, 1 kabuki brush and 4 nail polishes. All promo pics can be seen here *click*.
The eyeshadow palette consists of six shades. The darker ones seemed to be quite well-pigmented, the lighter ones, however, not so much. All shades are shimmery and chalky.
The mascara is a volumizing waterproof one, but as far as I know also part of the permanent line.
The matte lip creams come in the shades of orange and red. Both have sweet but nice scent and a very light formula. They are extremely pigmented! I would have loved to try one of these, but I'd never wear such bold shades, so I left them there.
The blush papers are basically like blotting papers but with a tint to them. These are pink with a very strong silver shimmer. Too much for my taste, and I fear they won't pay off that much color.
The translucent mattifying powder looked nice, it's of a very light color that isn't visible on skin. Since I needed a new powder anyway, I decided to give this one a try. A review will follow!
The kabuki brush comes in a handy little reusable container and looked very soft. I have enough kabukis, so I didn't get it, but I heard good things about this one.
Last but not least, the nail polishes. They're all creme shades, blue, orange, yellow and red. Nice basic shades, but nothing I don't already own.

After all, this is a cute and colorful LE, and fans of bold looks will surely love it!
What do you think of this one?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I like the matt lip cremes, I need to see them in the store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a look at them, they are very bright!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.