Thursday 25 April 2013

Spotted: Essence Guerilla Gardening LE

Hi there!
Today I'd like to share my thoughts on Essence's new Guerilla Gardening LE!
This LE contains 3 eyeshadows, 2 eyebrow mascaras, 2 lip creams, 2 cream to powder blushes, 4 nail polishes, 2 nail effect powders, 1 nail art brush and a set of hair ties.
Here *click* you can find an overview of the whole collection.
The three eyeshadows are light green, light grey and dark brown. They seemed to be rather matte. Due to the lack of testers I unfortunately have no idea about their pigmentation.
The eyebrow mascaras are basically tinted eyebrow gels. They have one for blondes and one for brunettes.
The lip creams come in very bright shades, a hot cool-toned pink and a very warm orangeish red. They have a strong vanilla scent and are very pigmented. Same as with the Catrice Geometrix Lip Creams, I don't really dare to wear such bold shades!
The cream to powder blushes are in coordinating shades with the Lip Creams. Again, too bold for me.
The nail polishes come in medium green, light green, bright red and hot pink. They are all cremes and nothing special, but I still bought two of them.
The first one is called 01 I'm The Moss, and it's a mossy medium green creme. 2 coats here.
The other one is called 04 Floral Glam, and it's the hot red. It has jelly qualities and an orange touch to it. 2 coats as well, very squishy.
The nail effect powders are flocking powders in the shades green and hot pink. They're like tiny little bits of fluff to be used on your nails for a textured look. I decided to try one, and got 01 I'm The Moss.
The nail art brush is some kind of fan brush, also helpful for the flocking powder. I already own Kiko's version of this one.
The hair ties are fun but not my style.

After all, this is a fun and very bright and bold LE! I liked a few things, how about you?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.