Tuesday 7 May 2013

April 2013 Favorites

Hello dear readers,
I'm a little late with my April Favorites, but I hope you forgive me :D Here they are:
Catrice FeMALE Cream To Powder Blush C01 A Woman's World - I love love love this blush, I've hit pan quite some time ago and I never stop using it! It was part of a LE over a year ago, and you can see my original review here *click*.
Ebelin Stippling Brush - this brush is really just great. It works lovely for foundation and blush, and I've been using it for both purposes. Here *click* is my review on it.
Ebelin Eyebrow Brush -  this might not really be worth mentioning, as it's just a regular spoolie as you can get it at every drugstore, but I love this one to comb my brows and also brush out sticky lashes. Spoolies can be so handy!
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara - I've owned this mascara for quite some time, and already meant to throw it out as I thought it to be empty, but it turned out it wasn't! And I love how this looks on my lashes :) Old review: *click*.
Isana Q10 Body Lotion - this body lotion is really great because it is so light that it's applied in no time and soakes in just as fast. Love that!
Nail Effects: Catrice Nail Sugar Pearls and Essence Nail Effect Powder - and last but not least, nail effects! Even though my reviews on the Catrice Nails Sugar Pearls and the Essence Flocking Powder weren't the most positive ones ever, I still enjoyed wearing these looks!

What were your favorites for the month of April? Feel free to leave me your links in the comments :)
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I post mine time ago:
    http://www.viajandoatodocolor.com/2013/05/favoritos-abril-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      You also picked great stuff :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.