Thursday 11 July 2013

NOTD July 11th: p2 - Call Me

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show a nail polish I'm currently wearing, called Call Me! by p2. It is from their Last Forever line.
Call Me is a very deep purple shade. In the bottle it looked lighter, but on the nails it's really almost black. It's a creme, but very glossy. It's neither very warm nor very cool-toned.
Application was fine, at first it was rather streaky. It's so squishy that it has some jelly qualities at first, but it builds up really well. Did 3 coats here.
To be honest, I don't know whether this polish is still available, I'm not that well-versed in the products of p2's permanent line. If you do know, please be so kind and let me know!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I feel so envious everytime I see P2 products on the blogs... We fell in love with the brand during our short visit to Berlin, esp. their lipsticks and automatic eye liners, which are the best we've tried so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.