Saturday 31 August 2013

NOTD August 31st: Catrice - Lost In Mud

Hi everyone,
today I'd like to show you a rather old Catrice nail polish of mine, Lost In Mud!
Lost In Mud is a traditional taupe color. That means it's a grey shade with brownish undertones, looks like mud! :D It's a creme.

Application was good, even though I've owned this for quite a while now! I did 2 medium coats because it isn't the most opaque color, but these 2 were enough for it not to look patchy.
Lost In Mud was released years ago when Catrice first changed their whole nail polish line to the ones they have now. It has hyped back then because it seems to be a rather good dupe of Chanel Particulière. Unfortunately it is not available like this anymore. There are, however, tons of similar taupe shades to be found with lots of brands!

What do you think of this shade? I really like it for the starting fall!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.