Sunday 1 September 2013

August '13 Favorites

Hey there!
How time's passing! Now August is already over, and we're slowly but surely getting to autumn!
But first I'd like to show you my favorites for the past month!
Kiko Fierce Spirit Glow Touch Lips & Cheeks 01 Bitter Margarita
I really love the pink coral shade of this product! And with the cute little container it comes in you can always carry it around in your purse. Swatches can be found here *click*, a review will be up soon!

Urban Decay Naked 2
You guys know I love this palette, and this month I've especially been a fan of the shade Tease. It's a lovely matte grey purplish taupe shade, great for all kinds of looks. Swatches of the whole palette can be found here *click*.

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara
I love this mascara, I'm now on my third bottle of it, and like it more and more. Here *click* is a rather old review of mine on it.

Astor Lipcolor Butter in 011 Feeling Feline
This is such a great lip shade! Pinkish coral, great for summer, and very soft on the lips. Love it! Review: *click*.

Alverde Eyeshadow Quad Chocolate
This month I pulled out this quad for the first in a very long time, and I've gone back to really liking it! Especially the matte shades make for a great look!

Lush Dream Cream
This is a new product I've been trying, my first ever Lush product. And I love this stuff as a hand lotion! Review will be up soon :)

That's it for my favorites of the month of August! What were yours? Let me know in the comments!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.